MineIQ consultants will work with you to leverage your existing infrastructure and define your short term requirements. We’ll review what you have, what you want, what you need, and then rapidly deploy one proof of concept project for immediate evaluation. You will know that this is the right path, the right platform, and the right team, within months. Next, we will help you complete the project by extending the solution across your mine. If you don’t know where to start, we will be your expert guides.
Here’s what you get
- MineIQ Lite License Subscription – yearly PaaS subscription with unlimited users
- Rapid platform and solution configuratino and deployment (agile), live testing and evaluation cycles
- Digital Transformation Consultant for investigation and readiness assessment, value strategy, deployment planning, evaluation and next phase planning
- Specific drivers, tools, and interfaces developed for your individualized digital project and connection to our APIs and platform integrators
- Any and all remote training (and re-training) for required staff and backfills
- Any and all remote support required to fulfill project goals
- Adoption strategies for implementing change among front-line and business staff
- One predictable yearly fee for a digital evolution team, software platform, and support.
- At the end of the subscription year – make your decision:
- Renew your MineIQ Lite PaaS subscription adding one continuous improvement project
- Upgrade to Corporate, and move further and faster towards your newly found benefit stream
- Choose Digital Supremacy – rapid digital conversion with at-the-right-time data, decisions and digital mastery with location tracking, short interval control, telemetries, and breaking down silos for full monitoring and control of your mine
- Cancel Subscription – you have the choice to cancel the subscription at any time. Keep what you have, support and maintenance will end one year from subscription start date. Restart anytime!
The only prerequisites for obtaining results in this project are collaboration, dedication, rapid decisions, a drive for action and being open to changing process. We can’t stress enough that digital transformation is equally (and often more) about the people and the process than it is about technological evolution. This step towards the future will take a great deal of effort and alignment throughout this agile implementation between functional areas of the mine. The leadership team must be ready for rapid change management and have the patience to work through the adoption process.